10.13.2010

80th birthdays...

the husband and i have already had the morbid death talks. i've made it clear that i don't want to be kept alive if my quality of life is gone. i will make sure my children understand that. if, however, i am as with-it and fun to be around as the husband's step-grandparents, then keep me alive!! they're adorable, and are such sweet people to be around. memaw, as we call her, had her 80th birthday yesterday, and we had a dinner for her at her daughter's (the husband's step-mom) house. here are some pictures from sweet memaw's 80th bday party!


the dinner table...


memaw's celebration table...



memaw and bebob...



i caught bebob being a party pooper and reading the newspaper...



birthday cards...



the celebratory clan...gotta love self-timers on cameras!



 lighting the candles...



80!!



sweet sweet memaw...



i got a picture of her with teeth!!



blowing out her candles...


it was such a wonderful night, and I'm so thankful that I get to call her my own!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I hate that we missed it! I am sure that you and John will be just as cool when you're 80 as Memaw and Bebob (hopefully with cooler nicknames)! Love the new look of the blog! Keep us updated on the Wyoming news!!

    ReplyDelete