1.04.2010

It's the first day back to school, and my kids are watching Bill Nye the Science Guy...life is good! The hubby and I made it through our first married Christmas! It was fairly low-key really. My dad was out of town, and my sisters were up with my mom, so we just had to do his family. We had the big Christmas Eve dinner at his dad and Brenda's house, then we did Christmas morning all by ourselves! It was definitely the most wonderful time of the year! My photographer is giving us 200 pictures from our wedding, which is included in our package, but I can't decide which ones I want! We have almost 1000 amazing pictures, and I have to pick only 200! Here are just a few of the ones I definitely know I want...












Most people know this already, but we are actively trying to move out of this hometown of ours. We're trying to get to Colorado, but since the economy isn't the best right now, it's been a little rough looking for jobs out in the middle of nowhere. If you have any connections, keep me updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment